Friday, February 12, 2010

Assignment 1 Final Prototype

Okay, based on the feedback given by my tutorial classmates and my tutor. I have made several changes to my flying ship.

Firstly, I have changed the orientation of the E. Initially it was orientated in the shape of a M. I had to change the design of the windows such that it looks an E instead. Hopefully it is good enough.

I have also recolored the design because many complained that the purple cupcake house was too prominent. In fact, it overshadowed the flying ship, which was supposed to be the main focus of the design. >.< So this time round, I chose duller colors for the side props and removed the ship's propeller for it is too cluttered in that particular area.

Oh yes! I have also attempted shading. Honestly, I admire those who can shade. I just can't seem to place the light and shadows.

So yup, here is my final prototype:

No comments:

Post a Comment